Monday 11 May 2020

PROJECTS & COMPUTERS: THE STUDENTS' OPINIONS

Hi everybody This new blog has been a rather new incredible experience, for sure. These are the opinios of our Secondary students about Projects and computers:

 On the one hand I like it since it is quite practical to be able to work from home, but I prefer to work with books.

 Me gusta hacer proyectos con el ordenador de vez en cuando, ya que así trabajamos de una manera diferente a la que solemos hacerlo de normal.

 I like projects because I work as a team.

 I like to do a project every three months because I learn and have fun with my Spanish friends.

I really love working with computers. The most interesting thing for me is singing in English! it´s fun and you learn a lot !

 Computers online yes, books no
Me esta gustando tu actividad porque combinas muy bien el aprendizaje y un poquito de diversión. Pero yo prefiero ir a clase porque se me hace más sencillo y más llevadero.

 I like doing the projects with my friends because we do the project and we have a good time.

 Me gustaría hacer más trabajos orales para poder practicar la pronunciación en inglés. Me gustaría trabajar sobretodo en las expresiones que utilizan allí para poder comunicarte mejor si algún día vas por cualquier motivo.

 I find it a very easy, fun and comfortable way for the situation we have now.

 I like to work with computers but I don't sometimes understand very clear.

 I think that doing projects is fun but I like doing other things like reading or doing exercises. I find them very funny and so we have a good time.

 Creo que están bien de vez en cuando.

 I prefer the workbook and I prefer not to record videos.

 About proyects and computers I think that they are a good idea because it can be fun.

 Me gusta trabajar con el ordenador, pero prefiero trabajar manual en clases normales.


Los proyectos los prefiero hacer con el ordenador porque puedes buscar información en Internet, buscar fotos y vídeos, y puedes usar aplicaciones como Word y PowertPoint.

 I prefer projects because is more fun and you learn more.

 Me parece buena idea hacer proyectos con el ordenador de vez en cuando, ya que no lo solemos hacer normalmente.

 I like doing projects with computers. It is easier than doing it with the workbook, but I think that we can learn more with the worbook or student´s book.

 In my opinion working with the cumputers is more fun and interesting than only working with books. If the work with the computers is not complicated it's fine and a good experience.

 Es mejor que se hagan individuales para que nadie se aproveche de nadie y nade estorbe a ningún alumno.

 I like computers. I like it but not all of the computers projects.

 Hay veces que la tarea no está bien explicada y personalmente no se que tengo que hacer y tengo que ir preguntando a otras personas.

 In my opinion I prefer manual work although that does not mean that I don't know how to use technology. Yet, offline work is easier for me.

 I like the computers and the projects but I like small projects. I don 't like big projects

 The projects in general are very good to learn. I like it but not for every day.

 I like to work with computers because the truth is that I will use them quite well, but English projects are difficult for me since there are things that I do not understand. I see it as a way to complete class work

La verdad es que me gusta mucho más hacer las tareas en los libros y en el cuaderno que en el ordenador pero no me parece mal que lo usemos de vez en cuando, por otra parte no me gusta hacer proyectos me parece un método que premia la creatividad (que aunque me parezca importante no creo que se tenga que valorar tan positivamente), el tiempo libre y a veces le trabajo es de los padres no de los alumnos y no lo bueno que seas en la asignatura. En resumen me gustaría trabajar con ordenadores de vez en cuando pero no me gustaría hacer ningún proyecto.


 Al principio era nuevo para todos y la adaptación costó un poco. Pero ahora que ya nos hemos acostumbrado lo llevamos muy bien y sabemos manejarnos perfectamente por las plataformas.

 In my opinion I only enjoy doing things online that I like but there's no problem doing other works.

I don`t like working online too much.

 I like it very much because we learn to use other things and not always the books.

 They are good, I think we should work more on it.

 I like this blog and I think it's going to be very useful!!!!

 I prefer to work with computers because it is easier and we can do more things.

 I like doing projects because for me it seems like a more fun way to learn.

 I don't like working with computers because it´s more difficult.

 I love computers and I visit the webs, I like doing English projects

No comments:

Post a Comment